Thursday, February 26, 2009

Middle Lake Manana

Morning through the woods ... no better way to begin my day.



















And off we go to see my favourite postal\liquor board\Sears catalogue outlet guy ... the one, the only .... Roger Zimmer!



(Hey, Roger wants to sell his business and retire, so if you or anyone you know is interested in checking into this -- and living a laidback, country lifestyle in our gorgeous village beside Lucien Lake -- let me know.)

Time to cheque the mail ... could there possibly be anything but bills?



(Bingo ... there was ... thank you Public Lending Right)




The all-important bulletin board ...
always loads of events in the village.

Then back home through the woods.
(It's frost, people, not white hair).



Ever more snow-admiration.



And I'm back at Ye Olde Homestead ...



where it's high time I got to work.
___________________

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment