Monday, January 30, 2012

Launched!

Does this look anything like a book launch? No? Well, good!

I prefer to mix things up.

I read from the new book, accompanied by multi-media (on the white screen) and by my fabulous musical friends, Rob Van Bemmel and Claude Boisvert. Good times, late night.

Wretched Beast was officially launched on Stalashen Drive (Sechelt, BC), on January 28th, 2012.

_____________________________

Next BC event:

Y O U \ A R E \ I N V I T E D  

to a

L I T E R A R Y  S A L O N

at the home of Jennifer Eberts & Gerard Geling

featuring

Sunshine Coast multi-genre writer

S h e l l ey  A.  L e e d a h l

and her latest book

W R E T C H E D  B E A S T

(Poetry, BuschekBooks, Ottawa)

Wednesday, February 8th, 2012

7 pm

2442 Grant Road, Roberts Creek

__________________________________________________

RSVP TO: jennifer@ebertsenterprises.net or shelleyaleedahl@gmail.com

E V E N I N G   I N C L U D E S   A   R E A D I N G

&

B O O K S   W I L L   B E   A V A I L A B L E

see The Writers Union of Canada website for info about Shelley’s work:

www.writersunion.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment