Friday, April 9, 2010

Back, Back, Back: Playing Catch-Up.






Strathcona Market, con los hijos.





April, almost mid, and I've not been by here since March. Pourquoi? Because life is too fast for television, and too fast for blogging. Suffice it to say there have been comings and goings and comings again.



Take the weekend of March 19-21st. My son (Logan), his girlfriend (Kim), Greg's daughter (Anna) and son (Eric), hallowed our halls.

Poker, Whyte Ave, Strathcona Market, shooters, cycling (wow, did I get us lost in the riverside woods -- loved it), running, and general hanging out.

[Logan Thomas Leedahl with Keegan Logan Leedahl]
We visited the Leedahls: Trent, Amanda et al at their home in Stony Plain.
Logan is attacked. Kim and Brooke.
Shayna and Amanda.

I dug these Javanese puppets in a funky shop on Whyte.

Great to have my "boy" here.

Logan's started a tradition of buying cigars on Whyte (initiated in April 2008, when he accompanied me to Edmonton for a reading ... age before we knew I'd one day live here) and walking down the avenue, smoking.

Kim and flowers: pretty, pretty.










No comments:

Post a Comment